Welcome to the Employment Hamilton (EH) Job Board!
First time users need to complete an initial registration. Your registration approval will be confirmed by email within one business day. (Your registration information is maintained privately and is protected by our Privacy Policies)
Please make note of the log-in credentials. If required, please use PASSWORD ASSISTANCE. Please do not create another account.
Once registration is approved, you will have 24/7 access to add/manage your job postings.
Posting end date
Postings will default to an end date of 4 weeks from the date of posting. You may choose an earlier date, or otherwise update/remove your posting at any time.
The EH Job Board is a FREE resource tool to help meet the needs of local employers and job seekers in the 905 and 519 area codes. If the job location is outside this geographic area, please use other job boards in your area.
Job Postings must:
- be hourly or salaried compensation opportunities with an employer operating legally in Ontario with a Business Number used to remit payroll deductions to Revenue Canada;
- accurately represent the opportunity, requirements and compensation offered and should include details to permit the job seeker to determine interest and suitability;
- include the means by which the applicant may apply;
- include the name/location of the employer where the work will take place.
Job Postings NOT permitted:
- the employer expects the worker to submit their own payments for income tax, EI or CPP
- business, self-employment or commission only opportunities;
- unpaid opportunities and any unpaid training as a condition of hiring;
- a fee from the applicant is required;
- postings where there are no openings currently available.
Also not permitted are job postings that:
- contravene legislation, including Ontario Employment Standards and Ontario Human Rights;
- contain inappropriate/offensive or illegal language; discriminatory content based on gender, sexual orientation, age, religious affiliation, disability, or ethnicity; morally offensive job postings;
- are for employment located outside the geographic area this job board serves.
Employment Hamilton may remove postings and revoke access if:
- You fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions.
- Employment Hamilton believes that false, inaccurate or incomplete information was provided.
To Proceed to Registration Page