Industrial Hose and Hydraulics Limited is seeking a Driver/General Labourer to join their distribution team.
You will be responsible for:
- Picking up product(s) from vendors and delivering to customers in the Golden Horseshoe area (approximately 100 kilometer radius from Hamilton, Ontario)
- Assisting Shippers/Receivers with picking orders from the warehouse
- Maintaining the showroom and warehouse, ensuring organization and cleanliness
- Other tasks within the showroom, workshop, or warehouse as assigned
A successful candidate will have:
- Completion of a high school diploma
- Possession of a valid class G license
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- The ability to operate a ¾ ton pick-up truck and a 5 ton 26 foot truck with a single axle
- Knowledge of Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto considered an asset
- Tow motor experience considered an asset
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to work well with others and independently
Working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm. On occasion, there is a requirement to work on Saturdays from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
As a valued member of the team, eligibility for a comprehensive benefit plan would be available after six months of employment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, accommodations will be provide to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. Please inform the recruiter of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.