Baci Ristorante, located in the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s is a modern and upbeat Italian restaurant. Baci Ristorante has an open style kitchen and central wood burning oven which provides an intimate gathering place for guests and patrons. Baci Ristorante is part of Carmen’s Group; an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary experiences to our clients and guests.
If you have the desire to work as a Server in a modern intimate Italian restaurant and looking to join a team of champions we want to meet you.
AT BACI RISTORANTE OUR SERVERS:
Are expected to ensure the highest quality service and deliver extraordinary experiences to the guests and their while dining at Baci Ristorante.
Gain meaningful work experience in a welcoming and exciting environment where we lead by example and work together to achieve results.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a professional serving role. We are flexible in our approach to scheduling in order to accommodate our team’s other commitments.
THE SERVERS AT BACI RISTORANTE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Get to know our guests; be able to comfortably answer any questions they may have.
- Learn the details of various menu options on offer.
- Perform opening and closing duties as needed.
- Provide quick and courteous food and beverage service.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with their selections and service, be attentive to their needs.
- Manage transactions.
- Perform basic bartending and drink preparation.
- Ensure service areas are kept clean, tidy and functional at all times.
- Make a difference in the lives of each and every one of our members and guests by directly contributing their extraordinary memories.
- Exercise good judgment and demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Drive positive change in the organization.
- Perform all other side duties as assigned.
SERVER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Positive, outgoing and friendly team player
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Weekend availability
- Friendly, professional and customer service focused
- Ability to build rapport quickly with members and guests.
- Prior experience with restaurant POS systems an asset
- Smart Serve Certification required
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive wage package
- Flexible work schedule,
- Staff meal program
- Group RRSP
- Hotel Discounts
- Staff recognition
- Wellbeing programs
- Participation in staff events
- Opportunities for growth and a chance to play a role in our vision to continue being innovators and industry champions within the Hamilton hospitality community
Carmen’s Group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s, and The Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue.
Carmen's Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen's Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and indicate what job position you are applying for.