Executive Assistant/ Ministry Support Officer
|Company||Restoration House Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 19, 2019|
|Closing Date||Aug 17, 2019|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 16 per hour|
|Hours per Week||Around 40 hours|
- Work daily at the church (Restoration House Hamilton)
- Attend all church Services
- Manage the Senior Pastor's weekly activities & schedule meetings
- Maintain the Senior Pastor's calendar and schedule of events by assessing priorities and scheduling meetings
- Facilitate communication between members of the board, ministers, directors and the Senior Pastor
- Brief the Senior Pastor on the priority of issues, meetings and upcoming events including presentations
- Manage the development and flow of documents and correspondence for review and approval by the Senior Pastor
- Follow up on outstanding action items that have been delegated to ministers, directors, and volunteers from the Senior Pastor
- Assist in responding to requests directed to the Senior Pastor's office
- Provide administrative and logistical advice and support to the ministers, directors & board of directors
- Draft Senior Leadership Team agendas, prepare minutes of the meetings and maintain an action registry
- Manage special projects on behalf of the Senior Pastor as directed by the Senior Pastor
- Oversee the operations/smooth running of the ministry.
- Efficient operation of the food bank
- Update the social media
- Assist with office, project and facilities management
- Assist in maintaining the church’s expense and departmental budgets by verifying bills/expense statements; preparing and submitting expense reports; and preparing supporting documentation to process payments. The entry of the ministry’s income & expense details into the PowerChurch database.
- Handle arrangements for all global and domestic travel. This includes handling the paperwork for a travel visa, confirming/re-confirming travel arrangements with airlines, hotels, car services, and restaurants.
- Monitor Church correspondence.
- Liaise with community organizations.
- Any other job as directed by the Senior Pastor
Work Site Location
54 Vine Street
Work Site is Bus Accessible
- Accounts Payable experience (preferred)
- Accounts Receivable experience (preferred)
- Administrative Support experience (required)
- Bookkeeping experience (preferred)
- Microsoft Office experience (required)
- Residence in Hamilton, ON and area
- Driver's license or certification
- Experience in a Church
How to Apply
Send Resume and/ or Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org showing qualifications for the position.
54 Vine Street , Hamilton Ontario L8R2A7
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!