Wildlife Control Technician's Assistant
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 4, 2019|
|Closing Date||Jul 2, 2019|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 16.00 per hour|
|Wage Comments||Wage is dependent on experience|
|Hours per Week||40 +|
- Work alongside a senior technician to identify intrusion points.
- Repair damage caused by wildlife species and secure entry points.
- Identify and advise how other potential entry points should be addressed.
- Use hand and power tools to repair and secure identified entry points.
- Outside the box thinker
- ER needs someone with a construction background re wildlife-proofing residences and businesses.
- Has a true love for animals.
- Knows how to communicate with people.
- Has the ability to work with others or individually.
- Be physically in shape.
- No fear of heights or tight spaces.
- Possess a perfect driving record.
- Willing to obtain a criminal background check.
- High-school Diploma
Work Site Location
How to Apply
If you are registered with an Employment Hamilton counsellor, contact them directly, quoting posting #19 122. If not registered, you may register IF you’re unemployed/working less than 20 hrs/week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with registration details to access private job postings.
Job Reference Number 19 122
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!