|Company||OI Group of Companies|
|Date Posted||Jun 4, 2019|
|Closing Date||Jul 2, 2019|
|Position is||Part-Time Regular Permanent Part Time|
|Wage||$ 19.20 per hour|
|Hours per Week||20|
Appointment Driver – Part-Time
Approximately 20 hours per week. The Appointment Driver is responsible for the transportation of Native Women’s Centre residents and their children to and from appointments while the residents continue utilizing the Transitional Housing Program. A designated van is provided for this service.
- Assist in establishing an effective transportation procedure by coordinating pick-up and return schedule.
- Performing regular and timely pick up and drop offs of families requiring transportation services.
- Maintain a daily inspection of the vehicle, immediately document and report required
- Maintain a transportation log for scheduled stops, mileage, etc.
- Notify the Program Manager immediately should any accidents or delays occur.
- Responsible for the interior and exterior maintenance of the vehicle.
- Driving the van in a safe manner, abiding by all city by-laws.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is properly maintained – gas, oil changes, wiper blades, etc.)
- Follows all policies and procedures of the Native Women’s Centre and all other related legislation.
- Monthly completion and submission of all reports as required.
- Participate in monthly staff meeting.
- Valid Class “G” Driver's License and clear Driver's Abstract for a minimum of 3 years
- Must be familiar with the City of Hamilton
- Current Police Background Check with Vulnerable Sector
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Must have good communication skills
Work Site Location
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
Job Reference Number 06042019
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!