At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
We are hiring multiple Warehouse Associates for our Hamilton location:
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use scanner to scan all waybills, scan-able waybills, shippers own bar-coded labels.
- Handling of parcels/shipments.
- General duties of warehouse cleaning
- Interact effectively with other members of the warehouse and operation teams
- Compiling & Analyzing operation reports
- Comply with the collective agreement.
- Keeping in mind safety and health measures related to the workplace.
- All other related tasks.
- Ability to Possess airport ramp pass
- Possess forklift certification card
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Secondary education (Sec. V)
- Ability to obtain x-ray certification
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to handle bulky, heavy , awkward shipments