Assistant Store Manager, Retail Leasing
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada and we are the largest easyhome franchise currently with 28 stores in Ontario. We offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements. With no down payment, no credit needed and flexible payment options that work within your budget, leasing is the quick and easy way to get the merchandise you want, and all of our leases include free delivery and set up.
So What Do Our Assistant Store Managers Do?
- Own and drive retail store growth – Assistant Store Managers help to drive the overall operation of the retail store, ensuring that every sale transaction is optimal for both the customer and for their retail business
- Highly motivated and involved in all facets of the retail lease-to-own operation in order to maximize sales growth of the store and ensure employee engagement
- A strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our business to be considered a subject-matter-expert during sales opportunities
- Creating great customer sales experiences in our retail branches by leading and providing excellent customer service and selling home product leases to new and existing retail customers
- Managing the overall day to day retail operations – Assistant Store Managers constantly provide insight to customer sales accounts, collection activities, and the merchandising and maintenance of the retail store and are very organized as it relates to administrative tasks
- Oversee the customer sale process to completion - Assistant Store Managers are responsible for communicating terms and conditions to customers to follow best in class sales practices and to suppress collection rates
- Ensure retail operational effectiveness – Assistant Store Managers oversee many of the sales, delivery, and collection of items for the store and ensure all retrieved sales items are cleaned, refurbished and repaired at the retail store in a timely manner
Here’s What We Are Looking for in Our Next Retail Assistant Store Manager:
- Driven and motivated by sales and growth opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in as an assistant manager or lead capacity; experience in the retail industry or in sales manager preferred
- A keen eye for merchandising best practices within the retail store
- Using managerial skills to promote leadership, ensure effective process management, coaching, and active recruitment/selection of potential top performers
- Sales and or/Collections experience is an asset, but we really want people who are motivated by success and surpassing targets. A competitive attitude as a sales manager and in customer service is key to our retail business
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract (for the past 3 years), and able to clear our background checkAdditional Information:
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
easyhome leasing is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, easyhome leasing is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
1748271 Ontario Inc.
easyhome Leasing Franchise
50 Dundurn St S
50 Dundurn St. S #12
Hamilton, ON L8P 4W3
Work Site is Bus Accessible