Senior Business Machine Tech.
JOB TITLE: SERVICE TECHNICIAN
SUMMARY: The individual in this position is responsible for resolving technical customer service-related issues resulting in total customer satisfaction. This individual maintains an assigned service territory and inventory.Service territory for this position is Hamilton, Brantford and Cambridge ON
AUTHORITY: For the cost effective use of parts and supplies while maintaining his/her territory.
- Study and learn operational concepts, i.e. IR ADV Series & Networking Concepts.
- Maintain and update tools, manuals, inventory and supplies.
- Prepare accurate service paperwork, machine logs, drum returns, warranty reports, etc.
- Perform all maintenance service as prescribed in maintenance procedures.
- Represent the Company in a polite, professional manner.
- Always staying current with updated computer and networking skills
- Participate in Technical Achievement Programs, i e. STAR Testing
Health and Safety
- Section 28 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA).
Adhere to the requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation and disability-related obligations of the Ontario Human Rights Code.
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Division Manager of Canon Digital Products
Machine Service Dispatch Representative
Integrated Sales - Machines
KEY ATTRIBUTES: Organized
Trouble Shooter / Problem Solver
Total Customer Awareness
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Travel between customer locations in Brantford, Cambridge and Hamilton , Mileage provided
399 Vansickle Road, PO Box 30065 PO Box 30065 Ridley Square, St Catharines Ontario L2S 4A1