Tent Installers (8 Positions)
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2019|
|Closing Date||May 29, 2019|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Seasonal until mid-November|
|Wage||$ 14 - 15.50 per hour|
|Wage Comments||Wage is dependent on experience.|
|Hours per Week||40 +|
Tent/structure design company looking for eager and highly motivated Tent Installers to join our team for the season! We are recruiting for 8 new hires to start training on May 6, 2019.
This position will be paid $14.00-$15.50 per hour depending on experience, with overtime opportunities. This is a seasonal role until mid-end November, with the possibility of extension depending on job demands.
This company offers Career development opportunities, strong scope of progressing from driver/equipment operator and Crew Lead based on performance and experience.
We will cover the full training expenses of working at heights training.
- Work under direct supervision of a Crew Leader
- Working at heights
- Perform duties to install and remove tent structures, flooring systems, and other event products
- Work in a manner that ensures the safety of everyone involved
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools and equipment, maintain clean working area
- Work with others in a positive and team-oriented manner
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs as well as work at heights
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Team player and strong ability to follow direction
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Overtime hours and weekend work may be required, a flexible work schedule is an asset
- Easy going, able to work under long hours under various work environments and outdoor weather conditions
- Steel toe boots required
- G License an asset
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
How to Apply
If you are registered with an Employment Hamilton counsellor, contact them directly, quoting posting #19 097. If not registered, you may register IF you’re unemployed/working less than 20 hrs/week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with registration details to access private job postings.
Job Reference Number 19 097
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!