|Company||BEATTIE STATIONERY LIMITED|
|Date Posted||Apr 29, 2019|
|Closing Date||May 27, 2019|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 17 per hour|
|Hours per Week||40|
- Customer Service and Sales Support
- Communication between Warehouse, Sales, and Customer
- Product knowledge Used and New Office Furniture Sales
- to greet and serve customers in a professional and courteous manner and ensure that all customers are promptly attended to.
- to greet visitors to the Administration area
- process return credits for customer accounts
- place customer orders data entry by fax, phone and email
- to transfer calls to appropriate department
- communicate with customers when items are on back-order, or if it delays the shipment
- Sales Rep support, assist reps with customer requests if they are unable to do so while on the road.
- Work orders for furniture repairs, take information from customers on work order
- Assist customers who call in for web issues, walk them through the order process online
- to keep current on product information and knowledge.
- to maintain a business-like relationship and communicate with fellow sales associates’ managers and all other personnel.
- to take direction and projects from the Management Team.
- to maintain an open and effective system of communications with the Management Team.
- to reflect a quality image for Beatties, yourself and your customers.
Adhere to the requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation and disability-related obligations of the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Customers and Sales Teams
Other Sales Associates
Total Customer Awareness
Work Site Location
3325 North Service Road, Burlington, ON L7N 3G2
Must be comfortable with Microsoft EXCEL
Must be detail oriented
Must be professional and willing to learn
Must be customer service oriented
How to Apply
email email@example.com with subject line - Customer Service Sales Support
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!