|Company||BEATTIE STATIONERY LIMITED|
|Date Posted||Apr 29, 2019|
|Closing Date||May 27, 2019|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 17.00 per hour|
|Hours per Week||40|
JOB TITLE: DELIVERY DRIVER /FURNITURE INSTALLER
SUMMARY: The individual in this position is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service in the delivery and/or installation of products.
- to maintain company vehicles in accordance with company policies.
- • to organize, load and secure product in company vehicle for safe transportation.
- • to drive to customer’s location and deliver or pick up product in safe and professional manner.
- • to ensure correct product is delivered to customer’s location per customer’s directions.
- • to report any deficiencies or discrepancies immediately.
- • ensure all paperwork has been signed.
- to drive safely and obey all traffic laws.
- to ensure product is installed according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- to ensure product is installed according to account manager’s and customer’s direction.
- to ensure furniture has been installed per the diagram and that all equipment is functioning properly (locks, drawers, etc).
- to ensure all packaging material has been removed from the product and that all refuse has been removed from the job site.
- to have paperwork signed upon completion of the installation, noting all deficiencies and discrepancies.
Health and Safety
- Section 28 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA).
Adhere to the requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation and disability-related obligations of the Ontario Human Rights Code.
REPORTS TO: Distribution Manager
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Customers
Warehouse Manager and Warehouse Associates
Retail Manager and Sales Associates
Outside Sales (OS and Furniture)
KEY ATTRIBUTES: Systematic
Total Customer Awareness
Work Site Location
3325 North Service Road, Burlington ON L7N 3G2
Must have G licence and be able to deliver and install office furniture with a team member.
Must work well in a team.
Must be customer service oriented and behave professionally.
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line - Furniture Installer
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!