Childventures early childhood education programs foster healthy development and encourage a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. Please check us out at: https://childventures.ca.
Our growing early childhood educator team in our Burlington campus is seeking candidates with qualifications as a RECE, CYW, ECA, or OTC to fill a Full-time permanent role.
We are also seeking Apprentice and Supply teachers for our campuses located in Milton, Ancaster, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Oakville. In addition, Childventures is actively expanding in to new Regions, allowing for individual growth opportunities.
a/ maintaining a clean and organized program room,
b/ influencing, stimulating and caring for each child in the Childventures family,
c/ educating children in accordance to the curriculum models for their age group, which includes a blend of Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs,
d/ maintaining open, honest and professional lines of communication between parents and team members.
Reasons to Join the Childventures team include:
1) A competitive base pay,
2) health, dental, and life insurance + long-term disability plans,
5) childcare discounts for children of team members at all Childventures locations,
6) 3 wellness days per calendar year,
7) RRSP and TFSA plan options,
8) 2 paid Professional Development days, annually for all team members,
9) on-going paid training in the Childventures unique combination of Montessori, Core Knowledge, High Scope and Baby Signs curriculum,
10) First Aid and CPR training performed by our in-house certified Childventures instructors,
11) paid out-of-class programming time, for our educators to focus on class preparation, optimizing the learning outcome and development for each child,
12) on-going support provided by in-house Team Mentors.
i) Registered Early Childhood Educator and current with the College, a Child Youth Worker, have an Ontario Teaching Certificate or an Early Childhood Assistant Certificate,