Landscape Labourer/Maintenance Crew/Driver
|Company||Power Property Contracting Inc.|
|Date Posted||Apr 23, 2019|
|Closing Date||May 21, 2019|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 16.50 to $19.00 per hour|
|Wage Comments||Negotiable-based on experience|
|Hours per Week||50 plus|
IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME positions available for labourers with drivers licence with experience driving pick-up trucks to complete grounds/property maintenance tasks to a high standard, contributing to the overall satisfaction of all of our varied clients.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, skid steer, mini excavator, backhoe, mowers, tractors, chain saws
- Complete all scheduled and emergency property maintenance, landscaping work orders, as assigned
- Mow or edge lawns, weed, trimming or edging around flower beds
- Ensuring proper disposal of garbage and debris from all job sites
- Follow all health, safety and emergency procedures
- Complete all related duties as required by supervisor and company standards and within the scope of the role
Work Site Location
Shop located - east-end Hamilton
Work sites: various throughout greater Hamilton and vicinity
- Minimum of 2 plus years of experience and working knowledge in a wide variety of duties, including landscaping, property maintenance.
- Experience with landscaping and maintenance hand tools and equipment, tractor mowever, chain saw, backhoe, skid steer, mini excavators, driving pick-up trucks, trailers and floats. Driving experience with a 5-ton dump truck a definite asset.
- Experience with demolition, carpentry, plumbing and electrical is considered a definite asset.
Must have Class G licence with a clean drives abstract.
Clean criminal records check and be bondable.
Hours can sometimes be long and varied during peak seasons.
Capable of hard physical, repetitive labour, hot & cold; lift 25kg.
Weekend hours or emergency call may be required.
Regular and timely attendance is a must.
All job sites are non-smoking environments.
Opportunity for advancement.
** Wage based on experience and knowledge.
How to Apply
Forward resume to Marilynnpps@gmail.com
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!