Aspire Lifestyles- "extraordinary every time"
As a Lifestyle Consultant/Concierge based in our call centre in Burlington, Ontario, you are part of our world class customer service team that provides extraordinary care to our clients with the goal of delivering superior customer service and brand loyalty. We are experts at creating memorable experiences.
Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and Concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high performance Concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions.
- $16.50 hour base pay to start with the opportunity to earn up to $45K annually, depending on performance, and hours worked.
- Afternoon/ evening shift premium for any hours worked past 7:00 PM after completion of training (additional $2-4/hour)
- Eligible for annual merit increase (based on performance)
- Paid 8-9 week Training
- Overtime potential
- Monthly bonuses
- Quarterly Pay for Performance Bonus
- Company PAID health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family after 30 days of employment
- RRSP program with company match
- Paid time off program
- Paid statutory holidays and floating holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
CURRENT Shifts available:Afternoon / Evening/ Overnights
Please note: MUST be able to work Weekends
- Deliver white glove Concierge services to an elite clientele, assisting with tasks including placing dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, entertainment and ticket inquiries, assistance while travelling and more.
- Utilize a variety of resources including search engines, websites and internal resources to research customer requests with the goal of delivering meaningful, valuable solutions and customized recommendations and services.
- Utilize multiple complex systems to accurately document and research customer information
- Provide meaningful and relevant insight to customers regarding the services that their Concierge can provide for them.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards including effectiveness, efficiency and quality through inbound and outbound virtual channels (phone, chat, email, etc.).
- No sales required
Aspire Lifestyles is committed to ensuring accessibility for all persons with a disability and to providing excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.