If you are a self motivated, accountable and mechanically inclined candidate, if you are looking for a stable full time job, if you want to work in a friendly and supportive environment to unleash your potential, this opportunity at FibreCast is for YOU.
- Operate tools and machines such as presses, powered saws to produce and inspect parts according to the output and quality requirements.
- Package finish goods for delivery or stock.
- Perform routine maintenance cleaning of machine and other materials as required.
- Participate in required and recommended employee training and continuous improvement programs.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner and support all Health & Safety initiatives.
- Uphold the company’s environmental policies to limit the impact of our operations on the environment and prevent pollution.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor per business request.
- Exposure to airborne dust and fibre
- Facial masks / respirators required in certain areas