Front Desk / Shop Worker
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Oct 3, 2018|
|Closing Date||Oct 31, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14 per hour|
|Hours per Week||30+|
- Answering phones and booking customers in for service
- Looking up required parts needed for repairs and ordering from suppliers
- Receiving parts from suppliers and ensuring the mechanics know when they arrive
- Maintaining a clean and well organized customer service area
- Completing oil changes, battery exchanges and other minor service needs as time allows
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
- Must have some knowledge of the automotive industry (parts and terminology)
- Must be willing to do both ends of the job
- Must be fluent in English (spoken, reading and writing)
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 216.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 216
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!