|Company||North West Rubber|
|Date Posted||Sep 26, 2018|
|Closing Date||Oct 24, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 17 per hour|
|Hours per Week||42|
321 Henry Street, Brantford, Ontario
- Roll and flip mats ranging in size for 3'x4' to 5'x7' onto the cutting surface and then onto pallet.
- Identify and separate mats with quality issues.
- Maintain target cut rate throughout shift.
- Use a forklift to move pallets of blanks and finished mats.
- Work as part of a team.
- This is a physical manual labour job.
- Continental shift schedule - 12 hour shifts, rotating days and n
What We Provide: - Dental and extended medical benefits after 6 months. - Pay currently starts at $17, with set and scheduled wage reviews until you reach the cap, which is currently $18.50. - No experience is necessary - we will train you. - If you do not have forklift experience, we will get you trained and licensed after you pass probation. - Steady work - we run 24/7 and have been growing every year. Job Type: Full-time Salary: Starts at $17.00 /hour
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include resume and contact details.