We are hiring a Heavy General Labour - Manufacturing to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
IF you are interested in applying for this position please call 647-796-5949 to speak to one of our Recruitment Consultants.