|Date Posted||Sep 21, 2018|
|Closing Date||Oct 19, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Contract to Permanent|
|Wage||$ 16 per hour|
|Wage Comments||Overtime available!|
|Hours per Week||44 - 56|
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respect primary focus that is to ensure the Safety of all employees.
- Remove product from conveyor and visually inspect for quality defects.
- Package product and assemble skids following instructions on production orders as well as any instructions provided by the supervisor, manager, lead or engineer.
- Move filled boxes or completed skids of product to designated holding area for removal to warehouse.
- Assemble and/or prepare products as per product requirements
- Track scrap using identified process
- Must be able to comfortably perform job duties keeping up with machine output rate.
- Monitor conveyors/line performance. This may involve removing minor jams from equipment or adjusting conveyors or alerting line operator of jams.
- Must be available and willing to work such overtime per day or per week as the company determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by the company absentee control program.
- Perform other duties as required.
- To observe all safety rules/regulations and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
- To maintain the highest work quality standards with close attention to detail as needed to meet customer expectations.
- To show-up for work on time and work all scheduled shifts.
- To set an example that is consistent with the position held within the company.
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in a positive way and in the spirit of cooperation and support of others.
- To meet the full duties the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- To actively support the decisions and policies of the company and its management.
- To treat people fairly, equally and with respect and to settle for no less in return.
- To be honest at all times and to conduct oneself with the highest degree of personal integrity.
- To communicate the right information to the appropriate people in an effective and timely manner.
- To maintain an appearance consistent with the position held.
- To actively expand personal knowledge of the business and related areas as they pertain to this role within the organization, encouraging others to do the same.
- To take “pride” in the company and help it make it a success.
Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Follow all company safety policies and work instructions.
- Bring to the attention of all the appropriate peoples any potential or actual dangers.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in one’s area of responsibility.
Work Site Location
Arvin Rd. and Fruitland Rd.
Work Site is Bus Accessible
- Good communication skills.
- Must be motivated and possess a high attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work productively with minimum supervision
How to Apply
To apply email Hartmanj@acarasolutions.com or Call 905 232 2666 ex. 3510
Job Reference Number 1001
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!