Join a great Global Company with many opportunities for career advancement and earn an additional $3,000!! by meeting site hiring requirements and making a commitment to our team.
$250 – Payable on Completion of 1 months of employment
$250 – Payable on Completion of 3 months of employment
$500 – Payable on Completion of 5 months of employment
$500 – Payable on Completion of 7 months of employment
$500 – Payable on Completion of 9 months of employment
$500 – Payable on Completion of 11 months of employment
$500 – Payable on Completion of 13 months of employment
After 3 Months of Employment – You are eligible for our amazing company paid Benefits Program
After 6 Months of Employment – You are eligible for our Pension Plan with company matched contributions
After 12 months of Employment - You will be eligible for the Annual Wage Progression
Additional Benefits for Employees:
- $200 a year for Safety Shoe and Company Safety vest/shirts
- Site BBQ’s and Lunches
- Summer Family Picnic
- Holiday Celebration Events for Adults and Kids
- Annual Golf Tournament.
- Social Committee Sponsored Events.
To efficiently setup and operate packaging lines in accordance with established procedures and customer specifications, while meeting all quality standards.
- Package product into bags, trays, cartons, shippers, totes and assemble displays in accordance with customer specifications
- Execution of project assemblies and complete necessary documentation/tracking as assigned
- Monitor production line processes, looking for process improvements and efficiency gains
- Assist in training temporary labour associates
- Assist in cross-training backup associates
- Assist in providing the necessary tools/equipment for line associates to perform their duties
- Assist in assembling production samples and times studies for project pricing when required