LINE COOK - BACI RISTORANTE
Baci Ristorante, located in the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s is a modern and upbeat Italian restaurant. Baci Ristorante has an open style kitchen and central wood burning oven which provides an intimate gathering place for guests and patrons. Baci Ristorante is part of Carmen’s Group; an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary experiences to our clients and guests.
If you have the desire to work as a Line Cook in a modern intimate Italian restaurant and looking to join a team of champions we want to meet you.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive wage package
- Flexible work schedule
- Staff meal program
- Opportunity to learn and apprentice under a Red Seal Journeyman cook
- Group RRSP
- Tip sharing program
- Hotel Discounts
- Staff recognition
- Wellbeing programs
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $1000 for new culinary graduates once minimum employment term is reached
- Participation in staff events
- Opportunities for growth and a chance to play a role in our vision to continue being innovators and industry champions within the Hamilton hospitality community
AT BACI RISTORANTE OUR LINE COOKS:
Are part of a team that values community and innovation while driving the Carmen’s Group culture contributing to the creating of extraordinary memories for our guests
Have a passion for culinary and the opportunity to create signature items from scratch
Have the opportunity for continuous learning, culinary development and apprentice under a Red Seal Journeyman cook
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a role in hospitality and has a passion for the culinary industry. We offer part time opportunities during the day, evenings, late nights as well as weekends. This is a great role for those who are looking to advance their culinary skills and have a willingness to learn in a fast paced, exciting environment.
THE LINE COOKS AT BACI RISTORANTE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Ensure orders are prepared in an accurate and timely manner in accordance to Baci Ristorante’s standards, focusing on minimizing waste and overall presentation
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment
- Perform opening and closing duties as needed
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage and sanitation
- Take direction from the Executive Chef and Sous Chef
- Learn the details of menu offerings for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Maintain clean and safe work areas utensils and kitchen equipment as needed
- Work in a bright open concept kitchen with a wood fire pizza oven
- Communicate with kitchen team
- Make a difference in the lives of each and every one of our guests by directly contributing to their extraordinary experiences
- Exercise good judgment and demonstrate leadership abilities
- Drive positive change in the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Carmen’s group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s The Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s and Dundas Valley Golf and Curling Club. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue.
Carmen's Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen's Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.