WAITSTAFF - HAMILTON CONVENTION CENTRE
The Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s is one of Canada’s first full service, privatized convention and event facilities located in the heart of downtown Hamilton. It is the largest event venue in the City of Hamilton capable of producing exceptional events. The Hamilton Convention Centre is part of Carmen’s Group; an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary experiences to our clients and guests.
If you have the desire to work as a Server, in a venue which produces the largest events in the City of Hamilton and looking to join a team of champions we want to meet you.
AT THE HAMILTON CONVENTION CENTRE OUR WAITSTAFF:
Are confident and enthusiastic about their role in creating memories for our guests.
Work in a welcoming and exhilarating environment where we lead by example and work as a team of champions to achieve results.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a professional serving role and enjoys entertaining. We offer part time and casual opportunities during daytime, evening, midweek and weekends. This is a great role for those who are looking to balance other work and/or school commitments in a fast paced, exciting environment.
THE WAITSTAFF AT THE HAMILTON CONVENTION CENTRE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Get to know the guests; be able to comfortably answer any questions a guest may have; ensure guest satisfaction throughout meal service and event
- Learn the details of menu offerings for various events
- Deliver and serve food and beverages including, but not limited to, meals, condiments and accompaniments
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to, clearing glasses and dishware
- Communicate any additional meal requirements or special request to the kitchen
- Make a difference in the lives of each and every one of our guests by directly contributing to their extraordinary experiences
- Exercise good judgment and demonstrate leadership abilities
- Drive positive change in the organization
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive wage package
- Flexible work schedule
- Group RRSP
- Hotel Discounts
- Staff recognition
- Wellbeing programs
- Participation in staff events
- Opportunities for growth and a chance to play a role in our vision to continue being innovators and industry champions within the Hamilton hospitality community
Carmen’s group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s The Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s and Dundas Valley Golf and Curling Club. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue.
Carmen's Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen's Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and please indicate what job you are applying for in the subject line of the email.