We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic, and detail oriented individual to join our culinary team at Carmen’s Banquet Centre! As a member of our team of champions, you will gain meaningful work experience in a welcoming and exciting environment where we lead by example and work together to achieve results.
AS A PART OF THE CULINARY TEAM, YOU WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Taking direction from the Executive Chef with the preparation of all food items during line service times, focusing on quality, minimizing waste, and overall plate presentation
- Continuous learning and culinary development as a line and prep cook
- Make a difference in the lives of each and every one of our guests and clients through directly contributing to the creation of everlasting memories
- Exercise good judgement and demonstrate leadership abilities to inspire the actions of your fellow co-workers and drive positive change in the organization
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $1000 for new culinary graduates once minimum employment term is reached
- Staff meals
- Flexible work schedule
- Chance to learn from our Executive Chef and Sous Chefs
- Opportunities for growth
Carmen’s Banquet Centre is an elegant event venue that has served as a Hamilton landmark for over 35 years.
Carmen’s group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s and the Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue.
Carmen's Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen's Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate what job you are applying for in the subject line of the email.