Instacart Customer Service Representative
|Date Posted||Jul 12, 2018|
|Closing Date||Aug 9, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 15 per hour|
|Hours per Week||35-40|
FREE Instacart Express Membership- $99 savings!
Join us to help deliver the future of food to millions of customers.
Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and a fun and friendly atmosphere? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Sitel has been a leading employer in the St. Catharines community for 17 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees! We are excited to start our partnership with Instacart!
We’re looking for passionate teammates and humble friends. Come help us in finding solutions to seemingly impossible problems. As a Customer Service Representative you will be the voice of Instacart, handling calls from the personal shoppers as well as Instacart’s customers. This position requires an enthusiastic approach to customer interactions; the ability to effectively handle information requests, compliments and complaints with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
If you possess these skills and you are ready to enjoy our high energy environment with the opportunity for career advancement we are excited to invite you to apply!
- Ability to use tools and resources to support Instacart customers.
- Successfully complete and approve training and quality requirements (learning measures, coaching tool, email simulations, etc.)
- Provide a high level of professional and competent service assistance.
- Effectively communicates resolution to customer issues, summarize ideas and provide concise answers.
- Create a positive impression of the Instacart brand whenever interacting with customers.
- Complete commitments expectations set with the customer.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Ability to use probing questions as needed to understand issues and proactively offer solutions to customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internet navigation skills.
- Professional customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Excellent reading and typing skills.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Displays teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, accountability.
- Proficient with tools, programs, and software to support Instacart.
- Knowledge of program specific products and procedures.
- Familiar with cell phones and cell phones applications
- Existing Knowledge of Instacart is a plus
- High school Diploma or equivalent
What we offer:
- Free Instacart Express Membership- $99 savings!
- Starting wage of $15/hr
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time shifts (40-44 hours/week - paid overtime after 44 hours/week) for the summer with the option of part-time in September (minimum part-time requirement is 20 hours per week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- Sitel Rewards Program – earn points for anniversaries, birthdays, referrals and performance (cash in for AWESOME prizes)
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
Work Site Location
333 Ontario St., St. Catharines
Work Site is Bus Accessible
High School Diploma
1 year customer service experience
How to Apply
To apply, send a resume with "Instacart Customer Service Representative" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, apply online at https://jobs.sitel.com
333 Ontario St. , St. Catharines ON L2R 5L3
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!