Join us at our Job Fair!
Tuesday, July 24 from 10am to 5pm
105.7 EZ Rock on location from 12pm to 2pm
333 Ontario St. in St. Catharines
Be part of a team dedicated to helping Small Businesses succeed in running their business!
Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and strong community involvement? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Sitel has been a leading employer in the St. Catharines community for over 17 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees!
In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer service to Accountants, bookkeepers and high value customers through an inbound phone channel. The ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to exceeding customer service objectives and communicating accurate information. The drive to support new technology and systems, the dexterity to enlist the assistance of others, as well as the capacity to synthesize large amounts of information are surpassed only by the goal of earning customer loyalty by serving them with courtesy, timeliness, and respect. Be bold. Be passionate. Be decisive. Learn Fast. Win together. Deliver AWESOME!
What we offer:
- Starting wage of $15.50/hr
- Hours of Operation – Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time shifts (40-44 hours/week - paid overtime after 44 hours/week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- Sitel Rewards Program – earn points for anniversaries, birthdays, referrals and performance (cash in for AWESOME prizes)
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
- No Sales
- 2+ years accounting, bookkeeping, financial and technical support experience with an emphasis on providing excellent service in a customer care role in banking, financial, or accounting role is highly desired.
- Applies defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot and resolve known issues, escalate newly identified issues quickly and address routine customer questions to prevent future callbacks.
- Identifies, communicates and potentially participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzes and diagnoses problems and applies known solutions quickly enabling customers to get back to their business.
- Accountable for specific up-sell / cross-sell targets. Understands the most commonly applicable offerings and can proactively apply the offering capabilities to the customer situation; recommends additional offerings when appropriate.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn company products, techniques and processes quickly in training environment and have the ability to transfer learning to work environment
- Provide functional accounting, troubleshooting, product feature explanation, and assists with enhanced product features or changes
- Software consultation: teaches and provides technical support to accountant and bookkeeper customers
- Effectively communicates (verbal and written) complex issues in ways that the customer easily understands and can successfully apply the solution.
- Flexes communication style to match the customer need and customer aptitude. Diffuses emotional customer situations effectively and recognizes when to escalate.
- Effectively documents and shares problems and solutions.
333 Ontario St., St. Catharines
Work Site is Bus Accessible
333 Ontario St. , St. Catharines ON L2R 5L3