Apprentice Wheel Technician
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jul 10, 2018|
|Closing Date||Aug 7, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14 per hour|
|Wage Comments||$14.00 and up DOE|
|Hours per Week||40|
- As a member of the Service Team the Apprentice Wheel Technician will be responsible for all aspects of Service, both on the road and at our locations. Learning and training in day to day to day operations and activities within this commercial based products and servicing company. You will report to the location you are directed to by the service coordinator.
- For Training in following areas:
- Provide professional tire related repairs and service on behalf of the corporation to all levels of customers, both mobile and at our service location(s).
- Handle all aspects of account maintenance, with respect to tire services keeping our account customers satisfied to the corporation’s standards of service, response time and preventative maintenance.
- Keeping in good order and condition the designated service vehicle and related equipment with respect to cleanliness, maintenance and inventory levels. Maintaining a clean driver’s abstract and valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the service facility (shop) with respect to cleanliness, inventory and any shop work that is requires on site.
- Process and maintain company documents such as RSR’s, retorque notifications and DS’s with accurate customer information, submitting them timely and in the designated area.
- Submit and maintain accurate purchase receipts with any corresponding required information that the corporation requires.
As a representative of the company, the Apprentice Wheel Technician will be required to respond to service requirements in a professional cheerful and polite manner. Assist our customers by responding to their service requirement and take all information for billing requirements and possible follow up procedures. Report to duties in a clean company uniform.
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
See information above.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 156.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 156
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!