|Date Posted||Jul 3, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 31, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular On Going Contract|
|Wage||$ 15.98 per hour|
|Hours per Week||40|
For this sanitation position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform all Sanitation duties and functions assigned by the sanitation lead hand, Sanitation Supervisor and Sanitation Manager
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times
- Participate in Board and Tray pressure washing
- Placement of sanitized equipment
- Follow all GMPs including maintaining personal hygiene, hand washing/sanitizing hands, clean up spills (ie: ingredients, water, debris and wood)
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU? -Long term, on-going work -Set schedule every week -Full time hours -Benefits program through Randstad -12 hour shifts -Randstad team onsite for any questions or coaching needs you may have -Great team atmosphere -Working with a very reputable local company -Lots of room for growth
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome and encouraged to please apply with an up to date resume to the posting. Candidates will need to be screened via phone interview before being invited for a face to face interview on site.
How can you apply?
- Click apply!
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Meagan NOW to learn more! (416)-209-2361