|Date Posted||Jun 28, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 26, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ TBD |
|Wage Comments||Employee Group Benefits |
|Hours per Week||40|
- Data entry of customer applications, ensuring accuracy and turnaround times are met
- Coordinate, prepare, audit & distribute accurate customer documentation, ensuring all applicable standards and policies apply
- Prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure the customer process is seamless
- Ensure timely follow up with Customers by obtaining required documentation
- Enter information into various systems, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Resolve customer inquiries by taking a proactive approach and providing a meaningful and positive experience
- Liaise with Customers to provide timely support and exceptional customer service
- Data analytics, providing reports to Operations Managers
- Content writing, obtaining customer testimonials, working closely with marketing team on social media platforms
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
- Minimum 2 years’ of proven experience in any Administrative role
- Strong analytical skills, keen attention to detail and proven experience maintaining accurate documentation
- Capability to think proactively and resolve problems logically and efficiently
- Outstanding customer service skills with a passion for helping people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
How to Apply
Please visit https://thomassolutions.ca/careers/ to upload your cover letter and resume.
Please address your application with attention to Jessica Todd, Assistant Manager.
P.S. If you aren’t the right person for this role but you may know someone who would be, please feel free to share amongst your network!
70 Beach Road , Hamilton Ontario L0R 1C0
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!