|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 22, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 20, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 18.50 per hour|
|Hours per Week||Full-time|
If you want a Career, rather than just a Job, are ready to expand your experiences, and don’t mind travelling, come and Join Our Growing Team!
- Our revolutionary, green, no-dig process for sewer pipe rehab, installs new lining systems for sewers all from within the existing access points (manholes).
- You will be travelling out of town (transportation provided) on Projects throughout southern Ontario.
- This position is physically demanding, and you will be working on road construction sites.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English and be willing to get your DZ drivers license. (Candidates with DZ licence and good driving record will start at a higher rate)
- Start a career with a growing company with unlimited career growth potential
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
- Employees will be out of town at the worksite Monday – Thursday
- Must have driver’s license & be able to obtain DZ license within 6 months of hire
- Must be in good physical health and willing to perform physically demanding work
- Must be dependable with the ability to work as part of the team
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 150.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 150
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!