- receiving and sorting incoming stock
- learning paperwork requirements related to incoming stock, production, order taking and shipping
- preparing production runs according to work sheets
- learning to set up automated screen printing machine for production runs (install screens, pour dyes, set pressure and knife angles on screens, set speed of production, make necessary adjustments regarding quality control)
- loading and unloading product being screen printed on to the automated screen printer and dryer
- computer literate, organized and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- attentive to detail with the ability to focus on the job at hand
- able to multi task, set priorities and follow both written and verbal instruction
- good eye/hand coordination with the ability to do repetitive tasks over an 8 hour day
- in good health with the ability to lift up to 40lbs on occasion
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 147.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.