We are hiring CNC operators to work in a machine shop, here in Burlington, where you will be fabricating parts for the Industrial Safety industry.
Working in a team of 8-10, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Start up the Machines at the beginning of your shift
- make sure set up is in line with the drawings and specifications
- run the machine and perform a quality check on the first part
- run the rest of the parts, performing quality control checks throughout
- if everything is ok, complete paperwork and send to Shipping
- if everything is not ok, complete paperwork and send to Quality Inspection
- clean up station throughout shift.
You will be working rotating shifts on a one week rotating of days and afternoons.
The right candidate will have 3+ years of reading blueprints, working with tolerances of +/-1,000, and adjusting off-sets.
You will be required to have a keen eye for detail for the Quality inspections of all pieces.
- Working rotating shifts: Days (6:45am-3:15pm) and Afternoons (3pm-11pm with a paid 30 min lunch on Afternoons)
- Earning $19/hr to start
- This is a long-term opportunity with a chance to be hired permanently
- Working in a friendly, fun environment
- Once hired on permanently, you will have access to full benefits
- Conveniently located in Burlington
- NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!!!
- Must have reliable transportation in Burlington as the buses do not run at the end of the afternoon shift
- Must have steel toes and safety glasses.
- We will provide gloves and hearing protection if requested
- Must be comfortable reading blueprints
- 3+ years as a CNC Operator
- High attention to detail to perform QC inspections
- Able to read micrometres, thread gauges, and profile gauges
How to Apply:
1. Call Alannah or Katherine at 905-637-3473
2. Email email@example.com