Customer Service Labourer (4 positions)
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 21, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 19, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14 per hour|
|Hours per Week||20-40|
One full-time position (Working Mon – Fri, 3pm – 11pm)
Three part-time positions (2 will split a 7 day/wk shift 5:30am - 10:30am; 1 will work weekends, 3pm – 11pm)
Candidates will be monitoring the drop-off area to assist with luggage, directions & to keep the flow of traffic moving. After training & starting with customer service, employees will be further trained & begin warning and ticketing unauthorized vehicles.
- Candidate must be willing to work outside for extended periods, in all weather
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Assist customers by answering any questions they may have in a courteous manner.
- Gives directions and is knowledgeable of surroundings to inform customers of various locations in the city
- Strong verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve customer concerns or issues.
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
This company is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 151.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 151
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!