Location: Hamilton, ON
Schedule: Part-Time hours between Monday-Thursday
At dentalcorp we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
dentalcorp is committed to our values in every thing that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
dentalcorp is currently looking to hire a Dental Administrator to join our busy and well established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Administrator you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to dcinstitute.ca through a preferred partnership
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Collaborate with Practice Principal to ensure alignment of Practice targets
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve Practice performance and growth
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.