|Date Posted||Jun 21, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 19, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ - |
|Hours per Week||40|
Responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, loading, unloading, picking, and counting merchandise in accordance with production standards.
- Safely operate Material Handling equipment as outlined in the Associate Training Manual
- Complete daily safety check and lift truck inspection reports
- Report general maintenance issues regarding equipment to Supervisor
- Ability to perform unloading and loading of trailers based on established KPI’s
- Ability to maintain baseline score consistently in LMS
- Ability to perform picking and staging of orders
- Conduct physical inventories as required
- Be a Leader, Mentor and Coach
- Demonstrate eagerness and ability to learn and use WMS as necessary in the operation
- Careful handling of product to avoid damages
- Changing batteries as required per operating instructions
- Accurate time card recording per requirements
- Accurate productivity information recording
- Ability to labor share to other campus sites
- Must be flexible all times to work as part of the team
- May be required to work overtime or alternate shifts as business requires
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
Required Skills / Education / Experience
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience, preferred.
- Experience in an RF environment is an asset
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who meet the position requirements, may send their resume to
Human Resources via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!