Do you know what makes Manufacturing and Distribution facilities so great? The people. Shippers and Receivers are so important to making companies run smoothly. We do all we can do to empower those within the Shipping and Receiving Department to tap into their potential and make a difference where it counts - for the customers and for themselves.
Do you have what it takes to make an impact on one of World's leading pump companies?
Discover what it's like to be part of a team responsible for ensuring high-quality products and aftermarket support!
To achieve this success, you will be responsible for:
- Shipping duties
- Order picking
- Packing and weighing boxes
- Tracking inventory in AS400 and SAP programs
- Securing skids/crates with reinforcement supports
- Building reinforcements with saws and nail guns
- Ordering and printing bills of lading for UPS
- Operating Counterbalance forklift
- Sharing garbage run responsibilities
- Permanent, Direct hire!!!
- $18.75/hr to start!
- Full benefits after 3 months probation
- RRSP matching program
- Quarterly bonuses
- $1.00 Premium each year
- 2% increase by the union effective in September
- Rotating Days 7am - 3:15pm (no afternoon break but you get to leave early!) and afternoons 3pm - 11pm
- 2 years of shipping and receiving experience
- Comfortable with AS400 and SAP software
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable lifting 50lbs at times
- Experience with Reach truck would be an asset
- Must have a valid counterbalance forklift license
- Must have reliable transportation as this is not on a bus route
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please don't hesitate to call us for more details: 905-637-3473
Interviews are being scheduled for this week so don't miss your chance for this permanent opportunity