Extruder Operator’s Helper
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 21, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 19, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 16 per hour|
|Hours per Week||40|
- keeping the extruders loaded with raw material (plastic pellets)
- assisting the operator with the removal of rolls of finished product (plastic film weighing between 25 and 500 lbs. – there are assistive devices for heavy rolls!)
- maintaining a clean and well organized work area
- must have their own transportation to access the workplace
- must be in good physical health
- must speak, read and write English very well
- must be willing to work all shifts
- grade 12 education a definite asset
Work Site Location
See information above.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 144.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 144
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!