|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 19, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 17, 2018|
|Position is||Part-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14.20 per hour|
|Hours per Week||24|
Job Duties include but not limited to
- May do bussing when restaurant is busy
- Vegetable prep (dependent on skill level) – make guacamole, chopping vegetables
- Meat prep (trimming, cutting)
- Stocking, carrying inventory downstairs
- Basic knowledge of Latin cuisine – basic terminology and ingredients
- Must enjoy kitchen work, previous experience is strongly preferred (knife skills an asset)
- Happy, positive attitude, hardworking, mature, efficient
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be presentable, punctual, organized, confident communicator
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn – must obtain Safe Food Handlers upon hire
- Non-slip, hospitality grade shoes, need to supply own hairnet / hat, own apron, only gloves supplied
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
See information above.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 142.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 142
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!