|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 19, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 17, 2018|
|Position is||Part-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14 per hour|
|Hours per Week||15-20|
Job Duties include but not limited to
- Food prep; real Italian meats, Hamilton local!
- Making subs to customer specifications
- Maintain a clean as you go work area / environment
- Safely handling and storage of food items
- Handle all transactions (cash, credit card)
- Customer service
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Team player who can work productively on their own
- Reliable, flexible
- Willingness to learn
- Safe food Handling Certificate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Most important: clean, reliable and doesn’t take short cuts on the job!
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 141.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 141
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!