Sanitation and Packer
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 15, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 13, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14 |
|Hours per Week||40|
- Hourly position
- *Hours may vary in order to meet the job requirement
- This position will be third shift only. (midnight shift)
- Weekend work will be required based on production/ maintenance requirements
- Reports to Sanitation Supervisor
- Responsible for maintaining the high standard of cleanliness required by Company and Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- Must ensure consistent cleanliness of assigned equipment and plant areas as per sanitation operating procedures within minimum time requirements.
- Responsible for understanding and use of proper sanitation/ cleaning procedures and techniques
- Responsible for understanding and applying safe chemical handling practices
- Responsible for running equipment belts to ensure all areas are effectively cleaned.
- Responsible for proper disassembly and assembly of equipment parts.
- Must be capable of operating high-pressure water hose and chemical dispensers.
- Must follow Company Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform quality checks and equipment monitoring daily
- Assist in daily housekeeping/ 5’s duties
- Must be able to trouble shoot and identify mechanical problems
- Monitoring of pasta meets product specifications
- Will be required to assume other duties deemed necessary by the company
- Working knowledge of principles of sanitation. (proper cleaning procedures and techniques, sanitation standard operating procedures)
- Previous experience with safe handling of sanitation chemicals an asset
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter who is able to work under minimum supervision
- Knowledge of WHMIS an asset.
- Will be required to perform physically demanding work
- Must have excellent work ethics and attendance record
- Must be flexible and have proven ability to cope with constant change in a dynamic working environment
- Adhere to all of the company’s rules, policies and procedures.
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
See information above.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 135.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 135
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!