|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 15, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 13, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14 |
|Hours per Week||40|
- Hourly position
- Hours may vary in order to meet the job requirement
- When not Running will be a Packer
- Weekend work will be required based on production requirements
- Reports to Materials Supervisor
- Will be required to rotate, record, and pick packaging daily according to the production schedule in a timely and efficient manner
- Will be responsible for recording lot numbers of all packaging picked
- Must be capable of completing all production and Q.A. paperwork pertaining to the job
- Will be required to assist in daily housekeeping duties
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Will be required to report any shortages to supervision
- Will be required to assume other duties deemed necessary by the Company
- May be required to assist in monthly inventory
- Maintains a high standard of Health and Safety, strictly adheres to Health & Safety SOPs
- Maintain a high standard of Quality and Food Safety
- Strictly adhere to SOPs pertaining to Quality & Food Safety, must follow Company Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Complies with Safety regulations as stated within the Health & Safety Act
- G.M.P’s and HACCP training is required
- Must be very flexible, be a team player, and have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have excellent work ethics and attendance record
- Knowledge of WHMIS is required
- Will be required to perform physically demanding work
- Must have a valid Reach Tow Motor License
- Must have good command of the English language
- Must be willing to contribute to a safe working environment
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
See information above.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 135.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 135
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!