Start date: July 3rd, 2018
Schedule Availability: Mon-Sun between hours of 7 am - 1:00 am
Wage: $14.50/hour ($15/hour after 3 months) + Monthly Performance Based Bonus. You may earn an increase every 6 months based on performance.
At DependableIT, we promote a fun and dedicated work environment that enables you with the skills to be successful. When we’re not playing ping pong in the lunch room, we’re working hard at our desks to achieve great results to earn rewards from contests and incentives.
We’re looking for tech savvy customer service representatives to join our team in our Hamilton office. You’ll be supporting Internet, Digital Phone and Cable TV subscribers over the phone to resolve technical issues with their equipment and services.
We provide you with all the technical training, so you don’t need to be a tech expert when you start. You’ll learn new knowledge and skills, whether you have a customer service or technical background. All you need is a great attitude and be driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
We work to develop our people for opportunities for advancement and reward exceptional performance that drives our success. After 3 months of employment in office, you may work remotely in the comfort of your home if you’re interested.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT DEPENDABLEIT
- Amazing Team of Coworkers and Support Staff
- Fun Work Culture that Appreciates You - live sports social events, ping pong, BBQs, incentives!
- Monthly Performance Based Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 6 Months
- 10 Days’ Vacation per Year after 6 Months
- Paid Training
- We promote from within; advance your career through your actions!
- Respond to inbound customer calls and provide technical support by following specific call procedures and guidelines to achieve first call resolution.
- Utilize soft skills to deliver world class customer service and prevent customer escalations while maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Communicate effectively using positive positioning with customers to understand the reason for the call, walk them through technical steps verbally, and provide all necessary information to ensure the issue is resolved.
- Multitask efficiently using several Windows applications simultaneously to verify customer information, determine the root cause of any issue and provide the proper resolution
- Achieve performance goals for call time, accuracy, quality, resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Escalate issues to appropriate parties only when necessary after appropriate steps are taken.
100 King St. West 7th floor (Stelco Tower in Jackson Square Building), Hamilton, ON
Work Site is Bus Accessible