Office & Payables Administrator
|Date Posted||Jun 5, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 3, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular 3-6 Months|
|Wage||$ 20 |
|Wage Comments||Varies based on experience |
|Hours per Week||37.5|
The Office Administrator is responsible for the front reception area, telecommunications, accounts payable, and other administrative functions.
* Qualifications listed reflect desired qualifications for the position and are intended as a recruitment tool in selecting the best qualified candidate. They are not necessarily reflective of the incumbent.
- Post-secondary diploma in a related discipline (Office Administration, Accounting, Bookkeeping).
- Minimum 1-2 years accounting/bookkeeping experience. SAP experience preferred.
- Accounts payable experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Experience working in invoicing or order entry into a computerized system.
- Reception/Admin: Answers main incoming telephone line and directs callers, greets visitors and contacts host, and performs housekeeping duties in kitchen area, including coffee service and ordering & picking up meals (if required) for various customer/vendor/BOD, etc. visits.
- ACH/Cheque Run: Processes the ACH/cheque run, prepares invoices to be paid and forwards to the CFO/CEO for approval. Files paid invoices alphabetically.
- Matching: Matches supplier and non-inventory invoices to packing slips and/or purchase order, including verifying approvals on all invoices/expense reports submitted and ensuring all supporting documentation is attached. Inputs vouchers for expense invoices without purchase orders. Codes general ledger accounts on freight invoices, matching way bills and entering vouchers.
- Vendor Inquiries: Handles all vendor inquiries, problem solving discrepancies and forwarding to appropriate personnel as required.
- Customer Files: Matches customer packing slips and custom documents with customer invoices and maintains individual customer invoice files.
- Data Entry: Enters matched invoices into ERP system and reconciles to purchase orders. Segregates any discrepancies, completes rejection forms and returns to the Materials/Procurement team for resolution. Maintains the file of unpaid accounts payable invoices and enters all invoices on system.
- Deposits: Delivers bank deposits to Etratech's financial institution as required.
- Contributes to a positive team environment within the Etratech organization.
- Other responsibilities, functions, duties and projects as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor
Work Site Location
1047 Cooke Blvd - Burlington ON
Work Site is Bus Accessible
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, in dealing with people within the organization, customers and suppliers.
- Positive, customer focused attitude.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word & Excel) software package and e-mail systems.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities to deal with vendor discrepancies.
- Good organizational and time management skills and the ability to wo
How to Apply
Interested candidates please forward your resume and cover letter to Alyssa Lancia, HR Generalist, at email@example.com.
1047 Cooke Blvd , Burlington Ontario L7T 4A8
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!