|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 4, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 2, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 16 |
|Hours per Week||40+|
JOB DUTIES include but not limited to:
- Assemble various components (can be physically demanding)
- Clamp components together according to drawings
- Use a tape measure to mark distances onto sheet metal components in preparation for fasteners (usually self-tapping screws placed 6” to 8 “ apart)
- Use appropriate tools and fasteners to fasten components together (sometimes nuts, washers and bolts)
- Must be physically fit and be able to read a tape measure
- Experience using hand and power tools an asset
- Team player with Good communication skills
- Previous factory/plant work experience is an asset
- The ability to read blueprints a strong asset
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 130.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 130
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!