|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 4, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 2, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 14 per hour|
|Hours per Week||25-35|
- Come in after an event is over to clean up the hall for the next day’s events
- The shifts would depend on when the events are happening, but majority of the hours would be during nights and weekends
- The cleaning team is also responsible for cleaning the offices that are in the building (wiping down desks, cleaning floors, and taking out garbage) as well as cleaning the washrooms and making sure there are stocked
- Perform such physical acts such as: mopping, operate vacuum, empty garbage, clean washrooms, dust and disinfect, etc.
Work Site Location
- Reliable & hardworking
- Possess own reliable transportation
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team and/or independently.
- Extreme attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 125.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 125
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!