Painter / Demolition Worker (Trainee)
|Company||Private – Employment Hamilton|
|Date Posted||Jun 4, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jul 2, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular |
|Wage||$ 16.50 per hour|
|Hours per Week||30+|
- primary job involves painting industrial, commercial and residential properties using brushes, rollers and/or spray guns
- job will also involve removal of existing wall structures and assisting with the replacement of wall board and trim
- may also involve sanding joint compound in preparation for painting
- must have some previous painting experience
- working at heights certification an asset (employer may be willing to pay for training)
- class “G” license an asset
- must be presentable with a good attitude
- Must be fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- must be mechanically inclined and able to use hand and power tools
- must be in good health
- must be able to read a tape measure
Work Site Location
Work Site is Bus Accessible
See information above.
How to Apply
- If you are registered with a counsellor at Employment Hamilton, contact your counsellor directly, quoting job posting 18 122.
- If you are not registered, you may register IF you are unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week and not a full time student. Please forward your resume to ESC@EmploymentHamilton.com. We will contact you with the details on how you can register to access private job postings like this one.
Job Reference Number 18 122
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!