At Lowe’s, we’re proud, passionate and committed to helping people love where they live. Thousands of products flow through our 1.3 Million square foot, state of the art facility to the stores and to our customers every day! Join Lowe’s today. Life at Lowe’s is all about finding balance, working safely with great teams and maximizing every career opportunity.
We’re looking for Warehouse Associates!
Starting Wage: $17.50/hr
… Shift premiums and Monthly Bonuses too!
We’re having JOB FAIRS every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!
- Tuesday from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Come visit us at 8450 Boston Church Road, Milton Ontario. We will be having on-the-spot interviews for so come with your resume.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform proper lifting techniques for handling products from floor to above-shoulder
- Manually handle boxes up to 70 lbs repetitively onto conveyors, pallets and into trailers
- Use Laser Radio Terminal (LRT) to receive, pick, put away and load products
- Operate material handling equipment including walkie, dock stockers, clamp trucks and reach truck
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to walk and stand for extended hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to operate forklifts including walkie, dock stockers, clamp trucks and reach truck
- Great safety attitude, good work ethics, willing to learn and a team player
Never worked in a warehouse before? No experience necessary! We provide training!
What shifts we have available:
- Days - Monday to Thursday from 5:45 am to 4:15 pm
- Evenings - Monday to Thursday from 4:45 pm to 3:15 am
- Weekend Days - Friday to Sunday from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Weekend Nights - Friday to Sunday from 6:00 pm to 6:30 am
It’s a long weekend every week!
Why work for Lowe’s:
- Flexible Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discount
- RRSP Company Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
All the tools for your success are right here. At Lowe's, excellent performance is not just recognized - it's supported and rewarded.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
If you can’t make it to our Lowe’s Job fair, you can apply online!
Lowe’s Canada is an inclusive employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.