Building Service Cordinator
|Company||Dundas Valley School of Art|
|Date Posted||Jun 1, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jun 21, 2018|
|Position is||Full-Time Regular 1 year contract with possibility of becoming permanent|
|Wage||$ 25 per hour|
|Hours per Week||30-35|
Building Services Coordinator, Dundas Valley School of Art
Coordinates building services and systems, (such as HVAC and MEP), for the Dundas Valley School of Art.
- Undertakes minor repairs to building, equipment and systems, coordinates and schedules specialized small to mid-size projects and renovations.
- Performs key role in the oversight of structural maintenance and building operations.
- Gathers information and participates in the evaluation of vendors and awarding of service contracts.
- Oversees outside contractors while on the premises.
- Assists with oversight of preventative maintenance program and recommends new preventative maintenance items.
- Coordinates inspections to insure compliance with codes and safety regulations.
- Responsible for room set-ups and tear downs for programs and special events.
- Handles art installations and lighting for gallery, special events (Little Black Frame, Annual Art Auction), and offsite installations (Artists’ Connection, ArtCrawl).
- On-call for snow removal and building emergencies.
- Resolves day to day maintenance issues including studio maintenance, equipment set-up and some cleaning
- Coordinates security systems and/or safety programs.
- Assists in the design and implementation of inventory system for equipment and supplies.
- Develops reports, maintains service records and equipment support documents
- Compiles and prepares building operations budget, bill coding, and general building-related financial work.
- Participates in regular budget reviews and submits annual recommendations for revisions.
Work Site Location
21 Oglivie Street
Work Site is Bus Accessible
BA, technical certification, or equivalent work experience and training in lieu of degree.
Skills and Experience: