At Seradex, we specialize in building customized ERP solutions for enterprise clients. It’s tricky, it’s exciting and it’s groundbreaking. In a field where a lot of big companies are offering box solutions, we take the time to understand what complex problems the client is trying to solve. And then we build a tailored solution, using complex technology and production methods, and make it look really easy.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, we need a new Project Manager to own and drive client implementation projects. As new clients come on board, we need someone who can take a hands-on approach for projects as well as oversee the work from a team of implementation specialists.
Who you are
You are a Project Manager with in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing industry. You have worked for a small-to-mid sized software product company or you have been part of the project team on the client side. You have 2-5 years of experience balancing resources, schedules and budgets. You are confident and energetic. Your strengths include maintaining your composure and conducting intelligent conversations on project scope and change requests.You are flexible, driven and have experience bridging the demands of a client with the realities of the project team. Ultimately, you are a list maker. You manage your deliverables tightly, adhering to the scope (aka your list) with a hyper-awareness of what’s coming up next and where we need to be to meet and exceed client expectations.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make an impact at an innovative customer-focused organization. You will be welcomed in an environment that is constantly finding the optimal balance between consistent process and creative problem solving. Your experience will be valued and you will see the effects of your influence.
- A voice in the process. We want to engage your ideas on project management and dealing with a myriad of change requests and delivery issues. The main reason we keep customers and employees is that we are committed to them winning on a regular basis. We want your help to ensure our clients are satisfied.
- Recognition. We realize that for our business to be successful everyone involved has to taste success. For the successful candidate this success comes in the form of performance driven bonus plan, flexible work space, leadership opportunities and a chance at Chris’s role. (Not really. Well, for now.)
Here’s what you will do as our new Project Manager:
- Provide professional project oversight and leadership. You will manage the work of a highly effective functional consulting team across multiple consecutive projects. Your focus throughout the project life cycle (typically 6 to 12 months) will be to ensure successful delivery of the agreed scope of work.
- Work as part of the collaborative team. You will be hands-on throughout the implementation of the Seradex business solution and will maintain an ongoing understanding of business, systems and product requirements.
- Manage deliverables. You will ensure the team is fulfilling the work as outlined in the project scope, meeting deadlines and exceeding client expectations. You will ensure all required project activities are completed on time, on budget and of the highest quality.
- Drive the work. You will deliver multiple projects concurrently while effectively and professionally interacting and serving customers.
- Be the point of escalation. You will address all escalation issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Build relationships. You will build internal and external relationships and work to engage the client in ongoing interest in our products and features.