|Date Posted||May 23, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jun 20, 2018|
|Position is||Regular Temporary to Permanent|
|Wage||$ 16.00 per hour|
|Hours per Week||40|
We are working closely with our client in Stoney Creek, to recruit for a Mechanical/Electrical Assembler.
This position will start as temporary but will go permanent for the right candidate. Are you looking for a new and challenging position where you will be working Monday to Friday day shift?
In this position you will be performing basic assembly duties under the direction of a Senior Assembler.
In the position of assembler you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the preparation for the area for assembly
- Perform basic functions under guidance
- You will learn to read electrical and mechanical diagrams and assemble/wire the motor as per the job specifications
- Complete inspection charges for record keeping
- Start assembly with an experienced person as instructor for the position
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and safe working area
Candidates for this position should have experience in the following areas:
- Experience working as a car mechanic is an asset because you can fine tune anything
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team and other departments
- Experience working with hand tools
- Forklift, overhead crane and jib cranes
- Experience with hand tools and measuring instruments
- Able to stand for long periods of time on concrete floor
Are you the right candidate for this unique opening? I
Work Site Location
Work site is accessible by public transit and then trans cab.
Work Site is Bus Accessible
We are looking for someone who is mechanically and or electrically skilled and works well with their hands.
How to Apply
Please send your resume in Word format to the attention of Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Main Street West Suite 101, Hamilton ON L8P 1H1
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!